(1) Surface feeding stripers and bluefish may be present along this shorefront at any point in the season due to the proximity of the Cape Cod Canal. (2) If no fish are showing, cast near any of the boulders or rock shoals. Use soft plastics, swimming lures, thin profile metals, surface plugs and flies. Watch for birds working off outside the Canal, especially in the fall.
(3) Troll in 10 – 15 feet of water along the shoals. Use unweighted tubes, light umbrella rigs, swimming plugs, soft plastics. Do not troll into the Cape Cod Canal channel.
- Approx Lat & Long: 41°45.5’ N, 70°29’ W
- Best Tide: Either; action slows at slack.
- Hazards: Rocks and rocky shoals stretch about ¼ mile east of canal entrance. Large ocean swells may be present during storms or hard east wind.
- NOAA Chart Number: 13246
- Tide Chart: Click Here
- Marine Weather: Click Here